Japanese Tour Operators have collectively raised £15,540 for the Lake District Foundation in a year.
The participating businesses ask their customers who are booking a trip to the Lake District if they would like to make a £5 donation to the Lake District Foundation, and they receive a small gift in exchange.
Last year, we were delighted that the following tour operators were involved:
- Club Tourism International
- Eurasia Travel
- Hanshin Friend Tour
- Hanshin Friend Tour West Japan
- Hankyu Travel International West Japan
- JTB Media Retailing Kyushu Branch
- JTB Media Retailing Tokyo
- JTB Media Retailing West Japan
- JTB Corporate LOOK JTB
- Nippon Travel Agency
- TDR Travel Express
Here are some pictures of our participating businesses celebrating another successful year!