Keswick to Threlkeld 5km Challenge
Take on the #K2TChallenge and raise funds for the reconnection of the Keswick to Threlkeld Railway Path. Its easy. Complete 5km, donate £5, nominate 5 friends and share.
- Complete 5km anyway you like. Walk, run, cycle, push the buggy, walk the dogs or swim!
- Take a selfie or a quick video
- Use #K2TChallenge and share
- Nominate 5 friends to take up the challenge
- Donate by texting “KTOT18 £5” to 70070 or donate online at lakedistrictfoundation.org
Heading to Keswick?
Why not take on the 5km challenge on the remaining railway path today!
The route starts besides Keswick swimming pool, follow the railway path along a peaceful traffic free, tree-clad, path up to the first missing bridge, beside the River Greta. Enjoy.
Your funds raised will help restore and reconnect the full route from Keswick to Thelkeld. We hope that you will be inspired to give, your donation really will make a difference.