Help us spread the word about raising funds for the reconnection of the Keswick to Threlkeld railway path. We need to raise £5.4m to make the repairs happen and need your help.
Download our toolkit and promote in your business today:
- A4 Poster
- A1 Poster
- Campaign logo
- Donation cards
- DL Flyer (font & back)
- Digital screen artwork
- Keswick to Threlkeld Challenge Poster
What’s it all about
The railway path, in the UNESCO World Heritage Site, was a beautiful traffic free, tree-clad, four mile route which winded through Greta Gorge along the old track bed of the Cockermouth, Keswick and Penrith railway.
Storm Desmond, caused flooding damage across the Lake District, devastated this well loved route between Keswick and Threlkeld, destroying two bridges and damaging a third.
There’s lots of ways you can help support the fundraising campaign which works for your business, take your pick:
- Campaign partner – promote the toolkit via your business and marketing channels. Would you like a donation box? Get in touch with our Fundraising Manager Heather Askew who will drop one off for you email [email protected] or call 01539 822622
- Keswick to Threlkeld Challenge – take part in the 5km challenge as an individual or business, complete 5km, donate £5, take a picture or video, nominate 5 people to get involved and share via social using #K2TChallenge. More details on our K2T Challenge page here
- Donate – all donations are welcome big or small it all helps reach our goal. You can donate online via our Just Giving page or write a cheque payable to Lake District Foundation (mark the back K2T) and post to: Lake District Foundation, Murley Moss, Oxenholme Road, Kendal, Cumbria LA9 7RL
- Fundraise – why not put on your own fundraising event or take on a challenge to raise funds? Link up with our Just Giving website
- Charity Auction – 8th June Lodore Falls Hotel, Keswick. Can you offer a prize? Like to sponsor the event? Buy a table? Get in touch with Caroline Hoppe Campaign & Events Manager for more details [email protected]
- Duck Race – more details coming soon!
- Have you got a big idea? All ideas are welcomed so please get in touch if you have thoughts and suggestions of how we can make this fundraising happen