Fundraising in Your Business
Join the network of businesses already fundraising for the Lake District Foundation.
Fundraising with the Lake District Foundation is tried and tested—there are currently 220 business fundraising with us and collectively they have raised almost £3 million. We asked our supporters what it means to them and their business, and they came up with 8 amazing reasons to fundraise with us. Can you afford to miss out?
8 Reasons to Fundraise with the Lake District Foundation
- Increased customer offer – giving them the opportunity to have that warm fuzzy feeling of “giving something back”.
- Invites to meet our influential board members, ambassadors, and like-minded businesses at exclusive events.
- Increased staff engagement and retention , and increased links with the local community.
- Authentic impact stories to share with your customers— content, images, facts and figures, with new projects funded every 6 months.
- Marketing materials including logos , posters, window stickers and fundraising certificates, plus listing on our website (And, if you are on the GoLakes website you will get an LDF badge on your listing).
- Bespoke press support at significant fundraising milestones
- Progress against your CSR goals – fundraising for us counts towards your Green At Heart and Green Tourism Business Scheme accreditation.
- Meet the “world-class” expectations of your customers, while ensuring the future sustainability of our industry.
Get started in 5 easy steps…
1. Work with us to choose your fundraising methods
2. Communicate your goals and targets with your staff and customers
3. Transfer your funds raised to the LDF
4. Celebrate your success
Will it benefit my business?
Our fundraisers report the following benefits, to name but a few:
- Increased staff engagement and retention
- Authentic and meaningful stories to share with your customers
- Reach your CSR goals
- Meet like-minded businesses
- Playing a part in the conservation of our special destination
Where does the money go?
The funds you raise will support a range of evidence-based high impact projects that care for the spectacular landscape, wildlife and cultural heritage of the Lake District and Cumbria. Visit our website for more information about our funding criteria.
What help will I receive?
Our staff and volunteers are here to help you to acheive your fundraising goals. Start fundraising and receive:
- Logos for use on your website and printed materials
- Marketing pack including poster and window sticker
- A regular e-newletter filled with images, stories and stats to share with your customers
- An annual certificate with your cumulative fundraising total
- Press releases at significant milestones
- Exclusive invites to special events