Fundraising in Your Business
Join the network of businesses already fundraising for the Lake District Foundation.
Get started in 5 easy steps…
1. Work with us to choose your fundraising methods
2. Communicate your goals and targets with your staff and customers
3. Transfer your funds raised to the LDF
4. Celebrate your success
Will it benefit my business?
Our fundraisers report the following benefits, to name but a few:
- Increased staff engagement and retention
- Authentic and meaningful stories to share with your customers
- Reach your CSR goals
- Meet like-minded businesses
- Playing a part in the conservation of our special destination
Where does the money go?
The funds you raise will support a range of evidence-based high impact projects that care for the spectacular landscape, wildlife and cultural heritage of the Lake District and Cumbria. Visit our website for more information about our funding criteria.
What help will I receive?
Our staff and volunteers are here to help you to acheive your fundraising goals. Start fundraising and receive:
- Logos for use on your website and printed materials
- Marketing pack including poster and window sticker
- A regular e-newletter filled with images, stories and stats to share with your customers
- An annual certificate with your cumulative fundraising total
- Press releases at significant milestones
- Exclusive invites to special events